Nabil Sajilo Karja
Nabil Sajilo Karja is a solution for growing SME businesses with easy and hassle-free credit facility to meet their total financial requirement.
- Attractive Interest Rate Fixed for 1 year
- Loan size up to NRs. 5 crore
- Loan approval within 5 working days
- Free issuance of Credit card to the key person with initial limit of NPR 50,000
- Free Transaction alerts through SMS
- Free Monthly Bank Statement
- Critical Illness insurance coverage for key person of the unit through Nabil Care
- Application Form (can be downloaded from the link below)
- Past two years' audited financial statements with next three years projected financial statements.
- Projected financial statements for start-ups (less than two years old)
- Registered Certificate of Firm/Company registration
- PAN Certificate
- Memorandum and Articles of Association (as applicable)
- Latest Certified shareholding pattern (as applicable in Private Company Limited)
- Decision of Board of Directors to apply for credit facility with assignment of power of attorney to account operators (as applicable in Private Company Limited)
- Tax paid receipt of last financial year (the most recent available)
- Bank Statement of present bank account.
- Document related to credit facilities availing at present. ( if availing loan from other bank and if available)
- Details of land/building offering to bank as security
- What is Nabil Sajilo Karja & Nabil Nari Karja?
Nabil Sajilo Karja and Nabil Nari Karja are two new schemes under the SME loan, introduced to facilitate the SME business unit to support their financial requirements in attractive interest rate in addition of bundling features like credit card facility, SMS alert, Monthly Statement and 13 critical illness and accidental insurance coverage through Nabil care. The major highlights of these products are Interest rate and loan processing time.
- Who is the SME Customer?
SME means Small & Medium Enterprises operated by proprietor (owner of the firm) and maximum involvement of their family members. This includes Trading firms, small service industries and small scaled manufacturing units. Under this scheme SME is the firm having sales turnover up to Rs. 4 crores only and loan size up to Rs. 10 crores only, further these firms may be success driven entrepreneurs or startup having objectives of adding value in the economic growth of the country.
- Who can apply for these loans?
Any registered business in operation or any startup business can apply for the loan. However, additional credit analysis will be carried out to substantiate the bankable business in case of startup business.
- What are the features and criteria of these loans?
||A. NABIL NARI KARJA (NNK)
||B. NABIL SAJILO KARJA (NSK)
||Eligibility: •Proprietorship firm: Women owned •Partnership firm: 50% partnership of women •Company: 51% shareholding of women
||Attractive Interest Rate Fixed for 1 year
||Attractive Interest Rate Fixed for 1 year
||Loan size up to NPR 50 million
||Loan Admin fee : 0.75% of the total limit
||Critical Illness insurance coverage for key person of the unit through Nabil Care
||Credit card to the key person with limit of NPR 50,000
||Free transaction alerts through SMS
||Monthly Bank Statement delivery through email
||Turn Around Time (TAT) of 5 working days (approval)
- How can I apply?
- What sectors do you finance?
The bank will finances all business sectors like trading, service and small scaled manufacturing/industries that falls under SME which needs to be registered in Government authority for the objective of making profit.
- What types of credit facilities are provided under these loans?
All credit facilities that are currently being offered by the bank will be provided to the customers i.e. Working capital loans (Overdraft, Demand loan, Short term loan) , financing to create/purchase Fixed assets ( long term loan), Import facilities (Letter of Credit, Trust receipt loan, export loan, guarantees) etc. Business unit can choose these facilities as per their requirements. However we can assist and support the customer in identifying the facilities requirements, its proposition as per their need.
- What are the documents required?
||1.. MOA, AOA
|1.Incase of existing business: - Financial Statements (Two year audited and/or three years projection - Business Plan ( if prepared)
|2. Net Worth Statement
||2. Registration certificate
||2.Incase of startups: - Projected financials for 3 years. - Business Plan (compulsory)
||3. Tax clearance certificate( in case of existing business)
||4. PAN/ VAT certificate
||5. Resolution of partners/ BOD for availing: ( Banking facilities, Authorize loan operation and mortgage, provide undertaking and corporate guarantee)
- How long can I take the loan for? Term loan is provided for up to 6 years. However in case of Working Capital loans, the facilities need annual review and renewal according to the requirement of the customer.
For detailed information, please visit a branch near you or contact our Relationship Managers. You can also contact us at.
SME & MF Division
UWTC Building 2nd Floor, Tripureshwor, Kathmandu
Tel: +977 1 5970015
Enquiry About Loan APPLY NOW DOWNLOAD APPLICATION FORM FIND A BRANCH NEAR YOU